A New Bunny A New Bunny

Entertaining.

That was pretty good for cheap laughs and a few moderately priced ones. (Not to be taken negatively, as this is definately better than most cartoons here...) But you need to redo the beeping for the profanity. It annoyed me more than the non-censored version would a catholic nun. Too abrasive and caused signal distortion a few times. Try a softer wave and dont kill the audio under the wave either. (The 2nd one would probably do the most good). Anyway. Goodjob.

Faucet In Hand (ep1) Faucet In Hand (ep1)

T'salright

It is an ok movie. But the sound needs severe improvement. The quality wasn't the worst thing for me. You need to work on the mixing of the audio, some things are just way too loud, (The "type type type" part specifically). Having dynamic range is a good thing, when done properly. Generally, the music should should be the loudest sound element. Try to keep everything at it's level or lower.

TangMcGee responds:

This movie was the very best of what a crummy microphone and an exceptionally faulty Computer could produce, and it beats those made in fancy studios with their high quality graphics and their assistants with their coffee-gathering skills. I salute you.

The South Park Collection The South Park Collection

Well..

Even poorly done voice acting is better than that computer voice. Plus, this lacked decent animation skills. Also, timmy and jimmy dying from smoking a joint marks the first 2 marijuanna related deaths to date.

Acid Rain Acid Rain

NEEDS SOUND

This could potentially be a good game, but before it is, it NEEDS SOUND. You cant have a good game without it. Add footsteps, a rain sound, special effects. Then work on the game play. Add more objects. Have the guy react to being burned by the rain, and finally improve the collision detection with the rain. I was killed by a drop almost an inch above me. I would anticipate a better version of this.

Pigalator Pigalator

Would be better,,,

This game is alright, definately could be addictive with the... right... person. But, needs some kinda sound. Also...... I seem to roll a one every single time I roll, literally. Quite annoying, other than that its ok.

SMASH!: Champions SMASH!: Champions

Not bad

Decent game, but there are a few glitches in it. On one round, where i beat the guy on the left, I had a score of 11, and he had a 10 and it made us do a tie breaker. Then I played the game a 2nd time and made a perfect score, and at the end it underlined a "Good score" But i dont know if that was static or not. Anyway, good game though.

Smoking-Chimney responds:

ok i'll fix 'em up, thanks for pointing them out. and the line is static :) thanks for your review :D