A New Bunny A New Bunny

Entertaining.

That was pretty good for cheap laughs and a few moderately priced ones. (Not to be taken negatively, as this is definately better than most cartoons here...) But you need to redo the beeping for the profanity. It annoyed me more than the non-censored version would a catholic nun. Too abrasive and caused signal distortion a few times. Try a softer wave and dont kill the audio under the wave either. (The 2nd one would probably do the most good). Anyway. Goodjob.

Faucet In Hand (ep1) Faucet In Hand (ep1)

T'salright

It is an ok movie. But the sound needs severe improvement. The quality wasn't the worst thing for me. You need to work on the mixing of the audio, some things are just way too loud, (The "type type type" part specifically). Having dynamic range is a good thing, when done properly. Generally, the music should should be the loudest sound element. Try to keep everything at it's level or lower.

TangMcGee responds:

This movie was the very best of what a crummy microphone and an exceptionally faulty Computer could produce, and it beats those made in fancy studios with their high quality graphics and their assistants with their coffee-gathering skills. I salute you.

The South Park Collection The South Park Collection

Well..

Even poorly done voice acting is better than that computer voice. Plus, this lacked decent animation skills. Also, timmy and jimmy dying from smoking a joint marks the first 2 marijuanna related deaths to date.

The Joint Project The Joint Project

Sorry...

Well, never has asking anyone not to flame stopped people, so it's pointless to do so. But I wont flame you. But that movie did suck. Lacked in plot, the sound on the 2nd one was out of sync, and the voice over was horrible recorded. Fix all of those, then using that learning experience make something good.

I expect to see it in the portal next month.

Man-Mountain responds:

okay.in the second one for the sound.
it's better on low quality.
i tried to toggle but i guess it didn't work.

Water preview Water preview

Would have given you a higher score...

I voted 2 because you should have waiting until you had a full cartoon to upload. That cartoon ended to soon and abruptly. It comes off as just straight up "unfinished" and not "to be continued". Don't be so over zealous and just wait till it's finished to uploaded it.

Very good so far though.

Magical Trevor2 Magical Trevor2

Cool... another magical trevor...........

Now... make something else. Let it die with dignity. This was just the first one revisited, the song was too similar.

I really liked the first one, but this one is too similar for me.

He's a nazi! He's a nazi!

Could be better,.

I think this is the worst I have seen BushFlash produce. The problem is, I think it discredits the flash that you attack Rush L.'s physical attributes. How he looks has little attachment to the jerk he is. It similar to how republicans base their arguments against M.Moore saying that hes just fat. Because you know, anyone who is fat couldnt have a valid point.

Still a good flash though, just think it could be stronger.

The Andrew Show (Ep 5) The Andrew Show (Ep 5)

Mixed reviews but...

I did like your cartoon, I think it ended too quickly. Would have enjoyed it to be a little longer. Don't mind the bad reviews you get. You are probably aware but those are just jerks that think newgrounds should only put up material they like. You have a good concept here.

But I do agree that your voice acting could use a little improvement. Nothing that would ruin the cartoon for me, but would just kick it up a notch. The other thing I dont get, is why do the other reviews state it wasnt uploaded on a monday?

Fascist America Fascist America

It was truely beautiful.

I saw this article about 2 years ago strangly in a news paper in oklahoma of all places. Called "The Dirty F-Word" And it went through the same exact thing. I thought it was well done there, and well done here. This is a point that alot of people need to realize. Bush has created a fascist state. But, subsequently, the fascist state has it's own barrier of protection built into it. Similar to xianity. "Believe or goto hell" kinda thing. Great job.

The Stolen Happiness Dvd The Stolen Happiness Dvd

Decently drawn but...

This movie is crap. I am sorry, but I am sick of the scared straight anti-drug propaganda. The only way to keep people from killing themselves from doing drugs is to educate them about the truths of drugs.

This cartoon really had no true plot or story line. It just begs a growingly arcaic idealism. You did well with drawing and putting together the film, but the story is crap.

Drugs are like guns, when you dont know how to work the safety, they can be quite dangerous. But there will always be people at the gun ranges.